To runners, compression garments are very essential. I have done a lot of reading about compression wear and its benefits, and what I have derived from them is that while compression wear is not really beneficial in the sense that it helps you perform better or run faster, it does a lot for injury prevention and recovery. It helps with blood circulation and relieves muscle pain and soreness, that you're sure to last longer and finish stronger. It actually aids a lot for faster and better recovery after a long run.

Before, I have been using another brand which worked okay for me. However, its fabric is a bit thick and heavy that I avoid using them when I'm not injured. Recently I bought a pair of Zensah compression leg sleeves. Before buying them, I read a lot of reviews first and all of them have positive feedback about this brand which helped me in my decision. I figured that if I am going to buy a product, I would get one with lots of recommendations from fellow runners.

Feel and Design
Zensah compression leg sleeves come in a light and soft fabric that is comfortable. The material is very stretchy. Its seamless technology helps avoid chafing. It has ribbing at strategic areas; on the front that helps relieve shin splints and on the back that provides support for calf muscles.

Look
As a runner who is into fashion, I'm very particular about how my running apparel looks. I like to look good, and I like my running outfits to be all matchy-matchy and color-coordinated. The Zensah compression leg sleeves come in so many different colors and designs that you're sure to find one that suits your style. I personally like this black one since I can easily match it with my other running gear and apparel.

Effectiveness
I've worn this pair when running, when recovering from a run and when resting to get ready for a long run, and I can say that it is very effective. It really does help with the blood circulation, my shin splints problems are resolved, and there is no muscle soreness after a run. What I love most about it is that it really aids for a speedy recovery. I've worn them the night after a long run and I woke up the next day with fresh legs. I was able to run painlessly again after a couple of days.

The verdict? I love them, I really do, and I would definitely recommend this to all runners out there. This pair costs Php.1995 (45.25 USD). Zensah products are available in Runnr at Trinoma, Bonifacio High Street and Alabang Town Center, in Planet Sports in Glorietta, Alabang Town Center, and Trinoma, in R.O.X. at Bonifacio High Street, and in The Athletes Foot at Two Parkade in BGC.