Up next on my adventures in Tokyo is the Tokyo Disneysea. While planning this trip, I was choosing between Disneyland or this. I chose the latter because it is the only one of its kind among all the Disney theme parks in the world. Plus I have already been to Disneyland, in its Hong Kong version and I've read that the rides are practically the same. 

The Disney theme parks and the Disney Resort in Tokyo are located in Uruyasu and one can reach them by train. In our case, it took us three train rides to get to Disneysea. 

For me, being in Disneysea was like a childhood dream come true. My favorite Disney princess when I was a kid was Ariel so seeing her castle brought me sooo many nostalgic childhood memories. Here are some of the photos that I took during the whole day that I spent there.
Mysterious Island
 Ariel's castle
 Minnie Mouse popsicles
 Mermaid Lagoon
More Tokyo and travel posts coming soon but that is it for now. 'Til the next one!