Giving a twist to the classic French toast, The Lost Bread is a local dessert cafe that specializes in French toast (of course), milkshakes, and soft-serve ice cream. Because it has been very popular on Instagram because of their IG-worthy creations, I have always wanted to try this place out. Luckily, a branch recently opened up close to where I live. 

I have quite a sweet tooth so I tried one of their milkshakes and one of their soft-serve ice cream. And here's what they look like.
Bonfire Overshake - torched marshmallows, graham crackers, brownies - Php185
Strawberry Tropical Crunch - fruit loops cereal, strawberry syrup - Php165

My verdict? The desserts are not only IG-worthy, but they are delicious too. The servings were huge that I can barely finish them, especially the milkshake. A bit pricey, some may say, for desserts but they are actually worth it. I would definitely recommend trying this place out.

The Lost Bread has five branches in Metro Manila. For more information and to know the nearest breach from your location, just click here.