Aaand here's part two of my foodie adventures diary. If you have not yet read the first part, then just click the link here.

Day 5. Our fifth day in Tokyo was the most exhausting yet fun-filled day since we spent the entirety of it in Tokyo Disneysea. Because we had to leave our hotel early, we skipped breakfast to catch the train from Asakusa going to Uruyasu. The entire trip took a little over an hour including all train transfers and the long walks from one station to another.

We arrived at Tokyo Disneysea for brunch so we decided to grab a bite after securing our fast passes for our rides. The food there was a bit pricey but they were worth it because the servings were huge and they were really tasty.
Roast Beef Sandwich set meal at Dockside Diner
Chicken and Waffles at Dockside Diner

A trip to Tokyo Disneysea would not be complete without trying out the snacks being sold on food carts.
Minnie Mouse Raspberry Popsicle
Orange Churro at Bayside Takeout
Sushi Roll at Bayside Takeout
Salted Popcorn

For dinner back at the hotel, I only had cup noodles because I have no money left after splurging it all on food. Okay okay, just kidding! I ate instant noodles because my sister was too exhausted to eat outside. I was hungry and the only place that's close to our hotel was Family Mart. So I ended up buying these noodles, which are sooo good by the way. 
Cup Noodles

Day 6. Since we were tired from our them park adventures the day before, we woke up quite late on day six. We had no itinerary that day so we decided to go shopping in Ginza. It was lunch time when we got there. For lunch, we went to Bacana, which is a steak house. Just like the Thai restaurant from part one, this place also had a "salad" buffet with their meals.
potato salad, bread, mixed veggies
Steak

Another must-try in Japan are the cute donuts. In Tokyo, Mister Donut is actually a very popular doughnut chain. 
assorted doughnuts

For dinner, we ate at the Shake Shack in Marunouchi. Shake Shack is a popular American fast food place that my mom is always raving about. So for me and my sister, it is a must-try because we don't have it in the Philippines. Yet. 
hotdog, chicken burger, fries

Day 7. It was our last day in Japan and we had an early afternoon flight. As usual, my sister slept in so I took a walk in the Shinagawa and explored the nearby parks. I saw a McDonald's so I decided to buy some food for takeout. Since the Japanese people are health-conscious, they don't use artificial seasonings so the food at the local McDonald's tasted a bit bland compared to what they serve here in the Philippines. It was not that bad and healthy is always better, right?

Around lunch time, we headed to the airport for our flight back to the Philippines. Because we had a lot coins left and we won't be able to exchange them for Philippine Pesos, we decided to spend them on gachapon - Japanese toy vending machines, and at the 711 store in the airport. And good thing too because their 711 is a hidden foodie gem. Everything I got there was sooo good that I wished I discovered them early during our trip.
Karaage
Mochifuwa Pancake - ready to eat pancake with syrup filling
Onigiri


That concludes my foodie adventures in Japan. I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed taking food photos and of course, eating them all. :D 'Til the next post, loves.