Hi everyone! I hope you are enjoying my Japan trip series so far. After this post, I will also be posting my itinerary. 

Ginza is known one of Tokyo's top shopping districts. It is packed with upscale boutiques, as well as ritzy cocktail and sushi bars. For our first two days in Tokyo, we were staying at a hotel in Ginza so I got to a lot of what it has to offer. Here are some photos that I took.

Shinjuku is a major commercial center in Tokyo. It is also home to one of the busiest railway stations. We went to Shinjuku after our day at Shibuya and Harajuku. It is where we had dinner and saw Godzilla - its massive head that is, on top of Hotel Gracery.

After our busy day in Asakusa and Ueno, we made our way to Akihabara which is known as the shopping district for electronics and everything anime-related. Apart from the shitamachi, this was my favorite part of Tokyo because of the bright lights and blasting J-Pop music. Even though we only spent a short time here, I actually had fun checking out the shops and just taking in the sights.

That is it for this post. Up next is my Japan itinerary and travel guide!