Just a few weeks ago, I was in the busy and buzzing city of Tokyo, Japan for a work-related trip. Long story short, I won an incentive trip there to visit our clients. It was supposedly just for three days but I asked if I can extend for a few more days to tour the city and it was approved. I also got my sister to tag along, which made the trip fun. It was our first out-of-country trip just the two of us.

So for my next blog posts, I will show you what Tokyo has to offer with some photos that I took during the trip. I fell in-love with the city the moment I step foot on it so I am quite excited about the blog posts that I will be doing. I will be also posting about food, and finally at the end of my series, I will be sharing with you my itinerary and breakdown of expenses.

First up on my Tokyo series is Shibuya and Harujuku. Shibuya is well-known for the iconic dog statue of Hachiko. Getting to Shibuya is quite easy because it is connected to several train stations. From basically anywhere in Tokyo, one can take the JR Yamanote Line going to Shibuya. Just a few meters away from the station is the famous Hachiko statue.

And of course, just near the statue is the famous Shibuya crossing, which is one of the busiest street crossings in Tokyo.

From Shibuya, one can just walk all the way to Harajuku but would need to pass through Cat Street in Omotesando. Cat Street is a cute alley lined with indie shops and cafes.

After a few minutes of walking, we finally made our way to Harajuku, specifically Takeshita Street, which is a famous tourist spot and shopping center. As with Cat Street, Takeshita Street is lined with shops and cafes left and right. However, Takeshita Street screams of unicorns, rainbows, and everything pink and cute.

That's it for now. Do keep posted for more of my adventures in the land of the rising sun because I still have a lot more to share with you. :)