Hi there! Just posting a quick review about this blush that I like very much. It's the Physician's Formula Happy Booster Glow and Mood Boosting Blush.

For those of you who don't know, Physician's Formula is an American make-up brand. It is started by Dr. Frank Candall, a leading allergist, for his wife who has lupus and longed for make-up that won't aggravate her skin. This means that Physician's Formula products are completely hypoallergenic and does not contain ingredients that would irritate the skin and the eyes. 

I think this brand is somewhere in between drugstore and branded because of its price. For around Php700, it's not expensive but it is not exactly cheap either because blush from most drugstore brands retail somewhere in between Php200 to Php500. Anyway, here is the product.

And here are my thoughts about this blush.

Pros:
  • The packaging is very cute, and the hearts just look so lovely.
  • There is a ton of product in that packing which means you get a lot for your money.
  • The color is very nice and can pass off as natural blush, but you can build it up if you want something more intense.
Cons:
  • It comes with a brush which is not really good. I ended up not using it.
  • The packing is not durable. It fell down once and the powder cracked. I ended up using a hack on the internet to make the blush stay intact because I would hate having to throw it out.
Overall, I still like the brush because of the pigment payoff and because of the shade. I just wish that they make the packing more durable so it won't easily break.