Tomatita Manila, owned by El Willy Fun F&B Group, is an 80’s-inspired Spanish restaurant. The concept of the restaurant is basically a fusion of Spanish culture and an 80's bar. Tomatito Manila serves Spanish cuisine inspired food with a twist.

I went there recently for the very first time and here are the dishes that I tried.
 Filete con airbag - cheese and tenderloin steak air baguettes - Php325
 Mexico lindo!!! Nachos, cilantro y salsa picante - Mexican style sunny side 
eggs, nachos, meat ragout, and spicy veggies - Php425
 Pollo asado - Mexican style whole roasted chicken with herbs - Php1350
Costillas de cerdo - BBQ marinated American pork ribs - P520
Arroz negro - Squid ink dry paella with sauteed baby squid, tuna, and Spanish 
piquillo peppers - Php840

Overall, the food was superb. Everything that I tried was so delicious that I couldn't decide which among them is my favorite. The nachos was different in a good way, as it was topped with a sunny side up egg. It was a weird combination but it really tasted great.

While the service here was a bit slow, perhaps because the restaurant was packed when we went there, all in all I really had a good dining experience here. I would definitely recommend Tomatito Manila. It is located on the ground floor of BGC Corporate Center, 11th Avenue Corner 30th Street in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.