Ever since the first time I tried their products, the Beauty Bakery has been one of my favorite local skin care brands. Their products are really effective and they smell good. 

After using two of their facial scrubs and being a happy customer, I decided to give their Skin Perfecting Underarm Scrub a try.

Pros:
  • Just like all other Beauty Bakery products, this one smells really good.
  • It's very effective in restoring the skin in the armpit area.
  • It lightens the underarms, and makes them smooth again.
  • It helps remove odor.
Cons:
  • None, really.

I highly recommend this product because of it is very effective. In just a couple of weeks, I saw the difference between my pits before using the product and my pits during continuous use of the product. 

Beauty Bakery's Skin Perfecting Underarm Scrub is available at Beauty MNL. Check it out here. For only Php225, this product is definitley a bang for your buck.