Hi everyone! This will just be a short blog post. For this, I want to share with you real quick the equipment I have been using for my photos. I will also be taking about the applications that I have been using to process and edit my photos. So here goes.

For Taking Photos

Here are the cameras I have been using for taking photos and also for recording videos, which I post on my YouTube channel. Below, I will be indicating the name of the model and a quick description.

Camera Body (from left to right)
  • Canon EOS 1100D - This is a 12.2 megapixel DSLR camera that was released by Canon back in 2011. This is a good entry level DSLR and can even shoot 720p HD videos. Now, this model has been phased out so you can only get them pre-loved or, but very seldom, at third-party re-sellers. Mine's old but gold, and I still love it. If you want a brand new entry level DSLR from Canon, you can get the EOS 1300D. 
  • Fujifilm X-A3 - Just this year, I've entered the world of mirror-less cameras after years of using DSLR. The X-A3 boasts of 24.2 megapixels which produces great image quality for both photos and videos. It is also very good for macro-photography. It also has a touch-screen that you can rotate if you want to take selfies with it. What I love about it most is that it has wireless connectivity so I can easily transfer the photos directly from the camera to my phone, and post it to social media.
Lens (from left to right)
  • Canon 18-55mm lens - This is the kit lens that came with the EOS 1100D. I really have nothing much to say about it. It's old but it's not bad. Again, for entry-level photography, this camera and lens kit is pretty good.
  • Canon 55-250mm lens - This is my zoom lens. I bought this separately and I use it mainly for sports photography. I also use this when taking surf photos.

Other Cameras (not in the photo)
  • iPhone 7 - One can't deny that iPhone cameras take really good photos. My trusty and very handy iPhone 7 does the job whenever I'm too lazy to bring heavy photography equipment.
  • GoPro Hero 4 - I use this mainly for recording surf videos. I just attach this to the board, hit the record button, and I'm good to go.

For Editing Photos

Using PC
  • Adobe Photoshop - Okay, I'm so bad that I do not know which version I'm using but this is my go-to PC application for editing photos for my blog and what-not. 
  • Pixlr Web - This is a "dupe" for Adobe Photoshop and which is also its more user-friendly version. I recommend this for those who wants to use free applications. I use this whenever I'm on a PC that does not have Photoshop.
  • Adobe Lightroom - I use this for batch processing of photos, mainly when I'm working on photos that I took when covering an event.
Using Mobile
  • VSCO - My old go-to application for editing photos on my phone because of the many beautiful presets that it has. Although I did pay for some of my presets because Instagram is life. *rolls eyes*
  • Lightroom Mobile - This is now my new go-to application for my Instagram photos only because there was a preset that I really liked and one can only achieve it through the Lightroom mobile app.
So I guess that is it for this post. I do not claim to be a photography expert but since it's something that I have been doing for years, I will be happy to answer your photography-related questions. Just post them in the comments section and I will reply.