While it looks like your usual carenderia, Mila's Tokwa't Baboy is one of the most popular places to eat in Angeles, Pampanga. I got to try it for the first time just last week and I understood why people were queuing up to get a table there.

I tried a few of their best-selling dishes, all of which are good for sharing between three to four people. Here is what I ordered. 
 Paco Salad - salad made of salted egg and leafy greens - Php150
 Tokwa't Baboy - crispy fried tofu with pig's ears in house sauce - Php200
 Sizzling Sisig - pork boiled and grilled seasoned with calamansi and chili
peppers, served on a sizzling plate - Php200
Crispy Pata - crispy deep fried pig trotters - Php350

I loved all of the dishes, except for the paco salad, not because it wasn't good or anything like that. I'm sure it was good. It's just that I don't eat salted egg. The reason that we ordered this is because my companions wanted to try it and I obliged. I loved the sisig and the tofu. I'm just not a fan of the pork in the tokwa't baboy dish because it's made of pig ears. And I also don't eat pig ears. The tofu was perfectly cooked: crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. The sisig was very very flavorful.

Overall, I had a pleasant lunch experience at Mila's Tokwa't Baboy. It is indeed a must-try if you are in the area. It is located on San Andres St. in Brgy. San Angelo in Angeles City, Pampanga. Do check it out.