When in Baguio, do you want to get away from the usual Baguio City crowd and just unwind somewhere quiet? Then head over to The Other Office, which is up next on my Baguio food crawl.

This Baguio restaurant with a view offers comfort food has a homey feel on the inside and astounding sights on the outside. The interiors are very spacious with rustic furniture and decorative accents. Also, they have a billiards hall. Just thought I'd mention it.

The balcony has a few tables wherein one can dine with this view. While it can get quite chilly, you won't be able to resist getting a table outside because everything is just simply breathtaking.

The menu offers an array of comfort food from Filipino breakfast staples like beef tapa to Western favorites like pizza, pasta, and sandwiches. Of course, The Other Office serves delicious cups of coffee, tea, and hot chocolate great to warm-up a chilly morning in the City of Pines.
 Fish 'n' Chips
Hot Chocolate

Overall, I had a good experience at The Other Office. I loved the tranquility that the place offers. I loved the food and the service. I will definitely come back. 

The Other Office is located at Villa Cordillera on 20 Outlook Drive in Baguio City. I recommend that you try this place out! :)