Up next on my Baguio food crawl is Vizco's. This newly renovated restaurant along Upper Session Road is already a household name and is well-loved by locals and tourists alike for their cakes.

Apart from mouth-watering desserts, Vizco's also serve delicious meals from pastas to pizzas to rice meals and other comfort food. Here's what I tried.
 Margherita Pizza - Php125 (7"), Php215 (9"), Php510 (14")
Baked Chicken Penne - Php148

Both meals were good for sharing. As for my overall verdict, both were delicious. I especially loved the margherita pizza as the crust was cooked perfectly. The sauce was yummy and I loved how fresh the tomato tasted as its sweet and sour taste goes oh-so-well with the melted cheese.

I highly recommend going to Vizco's as it is one of the best restaurants in Baguio. The service was good, although it was a bit slow that day because the place was packed. The food was definitely worth it. Vizco's is located in Porta Vaga Mall along Upper Session Rd. in Baguio City.