There are places that we are meant to fall in love with. Those places that upon setting foot on their grounds, we know that it's somewhere we can call home. Those places that we never want to leave and when we do, we can't help but feel a pang in our hearts. Those places that we keep coming back to.

In my case, La Union is one of those two places that I have fallen in love with. Benguet is the other one. There's just something about those places that keeps me attached. Anyway, here are more photos of La Union during my trips there. Yes, trips as in plural, because we're not yet halfway of 2017 but I've already been there a few times this year.
 Tangadan Falls in San Gabriel, La Union
 Urbiztondo Beach in San Juan, La Union
surfing in San Juan

For travel tips, like how to get here, where to stay, and how much to spend, check out my blog post here