Ever since I visited Thailand, I've been hooked on Thai cuisine and I have been on the lookout for the closest-to-authentic Thai food that I could find here in Metro Manila. One of the restaurants I've tried since is Soi. 

Here is what I ordered there.
Fried Spring Rolls - Php148
Tofu Pad Thai - Php198

My verdict? I'd give the food two thumbs up. The spring rolls were delicious. I also love the fact that while it was fried, it was of veggies which made it still healthier than meat. As for the Pad Thai, it wasn't like the one I tried when I was in Thailand, yet it was still yummy. While the colors looked bland and not that appetizing because it didn't have as much toppings, it was surprisingly tasty. I loved that one can choose between shrimp, chicken, and tofu for the Pad Thai, which makes for healthier options. Thus, the tofu. 

Anyway, I would recommend Soi for your Thai food cravings. Apart from the delicious food, the servings were actually huge. The Pad Thai can be enough for two persons if you will be ordering other dishes but since I'm a hefty eater like that, I had it all to myself. The food on the menu was priced just right and totally worth it. Plus, the service was good.

Soi is located on the second floor of Glorietta 2 in Makati. Check it out. :)