If you're looking for a quick getaway without having to travel that far, Antipolo in Rizal is a good place to go. Apart from having lots of resorts, Antipolo is also a haven for art lovers because of Pinto Art Museum. 

The Pinto Art Museum is just a forty-five minute drive away from where I live, yet I felt like I was in another world when I was there. I guess it is because art has this capability of transporting one to another world far from reality. Or at least that's how I feel when I am surrounded by art. The Pinto Art Museum is composed of several art galleries housed in Mediterranean-inspired villas, surrounded by a lush garden of trees, shrubs, and sculpture. It also houses a souvenir shop, a tattoo shop featuring the traditional art of Kalinga tattooing called the pambabatok, and a cafe and restaurant called Cafe Tan-Aw. The entire compound is a feast for the eyes, with every inch of it so picturesque and, in my words, Instagrammable. See for yourself.
detailed pieces of art complemented the well-manicured gardens
 quirky art pieces, like these sculptures made from scrap materials
 every corner is a visual treat
one gallery houses art that speaks of Kalinga culture
wip: traditional way of tattoing


I would recommend going to Pinto Art Museum for a quick day trip. It is located in 1 Sierra Madre St., Grand Heights Subdivision in Brgy. San Roque in Antipolo, Rizal. For a forty-five minute drive and a Php200 entrance fee, it is definitely worth it.