Last December 28, I attended a Nike Run Crew training session for media. It was an event where bloggers were invited to try out Nike's newest stability shoe: the Nike Air Zoom Structure 19, which I posted about here. The men wore the green shoes and the women got to try them in blue.

Just sharing with you some photos taken during the said event.
 Nike Air Zoom Structure 19 for men (left) and women (right)
 Nike+ Run Crew coaches Ico Estregan and Ian Banzon
briefing before the training proper
 Spot me!


It was a fun training session. I rarely get to do speed-drills because I'm usually focused on building endurance, so this really helped.

My verdict on the shoes? I like them. This model has good cushioning and stability. The support system in the midsole helps slow the rate of pronation. Since I fall under the stability type, this shoe works really well for me. I like its snug fit, and I love how comfortable it is. The mesh gives just the right amount of ventilation for my feet. Also, this model comes in cute colors. I don't know which I liked better: the blue and orange one or the gray and purple one.