I love Asian cuisine. There's just so much color and so much different flavors in Asian food that you coulnd't quite experience with Western food. Just recently, I got to try out this Korean restaurant, KyoChon. While I'm not new to Korean food, what with my addiction to this known Korean fast food, this is really the first time that I got to try another Korean restaurant. 

I was with three of my friends from work when I tried KyoChon so we decided to order a set meal good for four persons. 
 Combo 2 which consists of 20 Chicken Wings, a bowl of Green Salad, 4 cups of rice
and 4 drinks - Php999
Wedge Potato - Php150

For the combo, we were given a choice between pure original, pure spicy, or mixed. We opted to go for the mixed. So my verdict? The chicken wings were delish. They were tasty and flavorful. Fair warning though, the spicy ones can really get into your tastebuds. The spicy flavor just stayed there in my mouth that I had to drink a huge gulp of water after every bite. No kidding! Even my friends who have high tolerance for spicy food found it very spicy. But like I said, they were yummy nonetheless. The salad and the potatoes were also good. 

If you want to try KyoChon, then head over to any of their branches at these locations: SM Megamall, SM City Fairview, Greenhills Shopping Center, Estancia at Capitol Commons, Eastwood City Walk and UP Town Center. Their chicken is worth a try. Click here to know more.