More than a month ago, I received this awesome new Urban Decay palette which I posted about here but I haven't really gotten around to writing I review about it. I know this is waaay overdue but it's better late than never, right? So here goes.

The Naked on the Run Palette has six never-before-seen shades of eyeshadow, which includes a perfect over-all shade, 5050, in an extra large dose. It also includes a bronzer and a blush.

The set also includes a small dose of Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Stag, and Urban Decay's Perversion mascara. 

Lastly, it includes Urban Decay's Naked lipgloss in Sesso, which is the perfect shade for everyday use.

Pros:
  • The design of the packaging is very nice and chic.
  • The shades are perfect for everyday use, and they can go from day to night depending on how you use them.
  • The blush, bronzer, and eyeshadows are highly pigmented.
Cons: 
  • The set doesn't include brushes so I have to bring a separate kit for my make-up brushes.
  • The kit can be a little bulky if you're into smaller bags.
Overall, I really love this. I use it almost everyday because it's very practical. I can create so many looks with this one palette. It's very handy. I love that I don't have to bring a separate palette for my blush and bronzer. The shades are not too strong and they are very appropriate for day looks. They're fresh and new shades. They complement almost every skin tone really well.

Here's a sample look that I created using this palette:
what I used:
5050, Fix, and Dare for the eyes, bronzer and blush for the cheeks, the included
mascara and eyeliner, Forever 21 lipstick and the included lipgloss to top it off

I would highly recommend Urban Decay's Naked on the Run palette. It's a real steal for only USD.54 (Php.2405), considering that it already includes almost everything but the primer and foundation.  You can order it online here. :)