In a couple of hours, we will be celebrating the birthday of Jesus Christ. In a few hours, it will be Christmas. A few days ago, we have all been busy with the preparations: shopping for gifts, thinking of what to cook or what to prepare for our table, and all that. Now, let us forget all about these things for a bit and instead, think about what Christmas truly means. It is a time for selfless giving and sharing. It is a time to give love and appreciation to those people who mattered in our lives; show them and make them feel how much they mean to us. It is a time for sharing happiness. It is a time for giving our time and spending it with our loved ones. For me, that's what Christmas is about.

With this, I will be gone for a few days to spend time with family and friends. And of course, enjoy the merriments here and there. I'll try my best to not stuff myself silly with food. So before I go, let me leave you with a photo of my very adorable fur baby, Bailey.