Hi! Let us all welcome the new year with a bang. But not, literally. Better be careful of those firecrackers out there. 

So do you have any new year's resolutions? Let me tell you something... Before, I did not believe in the new year's resolutions thing because I used to think that I really do not need the new year to change. I mean, if I wanted to change something in me or in my lifestyle or whatever, I can simply start immediately. I guess the point of it is that the new year opens a new chapter in our lives, and as a new chapter opens, it gives us an opportunity for a fresh start. It gives us a chance to (I'm avoiding to use the word "change") become a new and improved version of ourselves. It will be like Self V2.0 or something like that. For me, I plan to make my 2015 self better than my 2014 self, so here are my resolutions:

1. Love myself more. Because, even though I can say that I'm not the most selfless individual, I'm still the type of person who cares so much about the people she loves that she tends to forget to think about herself. And now that I've mentioned that word, "think"...
2. Stop over-thinking. I've been doing this a lot during the past year. Over-thinking, I mean. And I realized that over-thinking will not give me the solutions to my problems. It won't answer my still unanswered questions. And would just end up stressing myself out even more. From now on, instead of thinking, I promise to do whatever would give me that inner peace and hope for the best.
3. Learn how to say "no". I'd like to say that I'm not a people-pleaser but actually, I am. It's hard for me to say "no" especially to the people that I care about the most. Even if it means putting their emotional needs over mine. And I've figured that it's okay to say "no" once in a while.
4. Take risks. Because nothing that is worth it ever comes without a little risk. Period.

So that's about it. I really did not intend to blab and bore you to death with this but I just felt like it. I am ready to take on 2015, and face it with a smile on my face and pure grit. I am ready for you, 2015.

Anyways, enough about me. How about you? What are your new year's resolutions?