Superbowl of China has been around for quite some time now and I got to dine in there a week ago with some friends. But prior to that, I cannot remember the last time I went there so to be fair, I decided to write a review. We tried the branch in SM Megamall.
 Fried Crispy Chicken - Php295
 Yang Chow Fried Rice - Php220
 Steamed Fish Fillet with Garlic - Php270
 Dim Sum Combination Platter - Php290

We had a good dining experience at Superbowl. The food was really good. I especially loved the dim sum platter and the fried rice which had a lot of toppings. Although we had to wait for a few minutes for our orders to be served, it still did not take longer than expected. The overall service was good. 

I would highly recommend this place for your Chinese food cravings. For more information, you can check out the website here.