Quick foodie post! Buffalo's Wings N' Things is one of my latest foodie discoveries. I was in Solenad 2 in Nuvali one time with ze boyf when I first got to try it. It was afternoon and we were looking for a place to go on some "light" snacking. Most of the other food places there were not exactly new to me so we ended up here. 
 Twin Hotdogs Classic - Php.144
Nachos N' Salsa - Php.99

My verdict? It was okay, overall. I loved the hotdogs and the nachos. The service was kinda slow though, I'm just not sure if it's the same with the other branches. I would still recommend that you try this place if you're up for some good ol' Western eats. And then I would recommend some exercise to burn those calories afterwards, LOL. But seriously, they are quite hefty so just try it on cheat days. 

You can drop by Buffalo's Wings N' Things in seven convenient locations. Just check them out here so you can find one near you. :)