Hi there! So here's another instalment of my Kapitolyo food trip series. Yes, it's a series now because I said so, hahaha. And you can read the past entries here.

Another one of those must-try places in Kapitolyo is Joe's Meatshack. I've always wanted to try it before but because I am almost always watching my weight, I would put it off. Until that day when I decided to reward myself for staying off junk food, fast food, and sodas for a week. That day was basically my cheat day so here goes. As usual, I checked it out with JC.
Double Think Pork Loin Chops - Php.190
 Crispy Chicken Burger - Php.160

JC ordered the chops while I ordered the burger. The burger was actually very tasty. The chicken fillet was so thick that I felt full halfway into the sandwich. It has this peppery mayo in it that added to the strong taste. I also liked the fries. They were kinda soggy and not that salty, just the way I like it. JC said something nondescript about the chops, except that it was good. And sauce that comes with it? It's applesauce which I found weird at first. But I took a bit and it was actually delicious. It added a sweet twist to the salty taste of the chops.

I would recommend this place because of the food. They were definitely something that I would crave for every now and then. The items on the menu were priced just right, and they don't charge extra for service fee. So that's good, right? The service was kinda slow though. Anyways, Joe's Meatshack is located on 9 East Capitol Drive in Kapitolyo, Pasig City. It's just beside Milky and Sunny which I have yet to try. :)