Hi there, everyone. As promised, I will tell you about my most recent trip out-of-the-country and it was in Malaysia. I spent five days there and stayed with one of my college friends, Doni, who currently lives and works there. She's renting a place in Petaling Jaya, a city just roughly fifteen minutes away from Kuala Lumpur, and that's where I stayed as well during my vacation there. Here's day one of my Malaysia trip which I spent doing some tourist-y stuff like sight-seeing and picture-taking.
 monkey statue at Batu Caves
 Batu Caves still, check out the 250 plus steps behind me, I actually 
conquered 'em
more of Batu Caves
walking around the streets of Bukit Bintang
 hi, Moon
 the Petronas Towers, of course

So there you have it, that's about it for my first day in Malaysia. I took a lot of pictures but I wouldn't really want to flood y'all with them so I just posted my fave ones. I'll be telling you more about my adventures and misadventures in Malaysia real soon. You just have to keep posted for that. :)