There was one time when I had this weird craving for adobo flakes. Beats me. But I just had that craving. I mean, you get this right? That feeling that you just want to eat a particular dish. I mean everyone has those days, right?

Anyway, I first got to try adobo flakes when I was in college and that was around three or four years ago (yeah, I'm old). For the knowledge of my international readers, adobo is this local dish here in the Philippines which is basically meat (chicken or pork) cooked in a little water with soy sauce and vinegar, and seasoned with salt and pepper. I used to eat at this local resto in college that makes one hell of adobo flakes. Fast forward to a few months ago, I saw this sort-of fast food place that serves adobo flakes and it was just recently that I got to try it. This place is called Adobo Connection. And they serve just that, adobo. In different styles and variations.
Crispy Adobo Flakes Meal - Php.99
Cheesy Chicken Adobo Meal - Php.119

The verdict? I actually loved it. The adobo flakes was very tasty but it was not as crispy as I expected it to be. I didn't mind it. The soup was also yummy. I think it's chicken. I'm not sure. Haha. So to summarize, I'd give it a thumb up. Cravings satisfied! :)