This looks like your ordinary hole-in-the-wall type of food place and well, it actually kinda is. Except that it serves gourmet breakfast 24/7. Wait, what?

Yup, that is true. I first discovered Kanto Freestyle Breakfast in 2012 when I was renting a place in Mandaluyong. It was just a few meters away from my apartment. It was love at first sight for me and their pancakes-bacon-eggs combo, and it was always my order whenever I'd eat there. And I would eat there once a week (oink!). Fast forward to today, I'm currently living in Pasig and imagine how happy I was when I learned that they've finally decided to branch out here. Their Kapitolyo branch opened in late December 2013 and it's just now that I decided to blog about it. During my first time in the Kapitolyo branch, I went with my foodtrip buddy, JC. It was his first time to be "kanto-fied." Here are a few of the mouth-watering dishes that Kanto Freestyle Breakfast has to offer. 
 Spam and Egg, served with Garlic Rice and Tomato Pesto - Php.95
 Tocino and Egg, served with Garlic Rice and Tomato Pesto - Php.90
 Ice Scramble (Skrambol) - Php.30
Pancakes, Bacon, and Egg - Php.90

Their pancakes are so fluffy, they're to-die-for. Also, I'm in-looove with the tomato pesto as it adds this nice, zesty twist to your usual breakfast meals. Aaand I love their take on the street favorite ice scramble or as Filipinos fondly call it, skrambol. All of their meals are less than Php.100. So that's delish gourmet breakfast for less. What I also love about Kanto Freestyle Breakfast is that you can make your own breakfast combo instead of choosing from their set meals. And whenever they'd get your order, they would always ask you how you want your eggs. So yeah, you can always have it your way. 

I would definitely recommend this place and give it two thumbs up. I'm a breakfast person and for me, a place that serves gourmet breakfast meals 24/7 is like food-paradise. Teehee. Kanto Freestyle Breakfast is located in 1st Street, Brgy. Kapitolyo, Pasig City and in San Joaquin St., Brgy. Plainview, Mandaluyong City. Check it out! :D