Earlier this year, a cool casual dining place opened up in Bonifacio Global City. 100 Miles Cafe is the first of its kind that especially caters to runners, cyclists, tri-athletes, gym rats, and what have you. Its menu boasts of healthy yet scrumptious food that's perfect for the active Pinoys out there. I got to try it recently after a quick run in BGC, check out the photos.

free appetizers
100% Beef Burger - Php200
Bacon and Egg Sandwich - Php160

What I had that day was the bacon and egg sandwich. My verdict? It was absolutely delicious. The kamote chips served with it made it all the more of a healthy meal. I loved the cool and sporty-ish ambiance of the place. Also, the restaurant offers lockers and shower rooms for its customers, free usage for a minimum order of Php.500. The service was kinda slow which I found to be disappointing as I was really starving that time. Hmm.

Check out 100 Miles Cafe, located at the 2nd floor of Fort Pointe building, 28th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. It's a good place to have your post-run or post-*insert athletic activity here* meal. Teehee! :)