Everyone knows that I'm a sucker for Asian cuisine, especially Japanese and Chinese. But every once in a while, I veer away from my usual and treat myself to some Western food for a change. Don't get me wrong, I love Western cuisine. It's just that Asian is really my fave.

Having said that, here's a recent restaurant discovery. This time, I had my fill of some good ol' Western food in the form of steaks. Yes, steaks! This was during a Sunday. I went out for dinner with a good friend and he suggested that we try Holy Cow Steak Ranch and American Grill in SM Megamall. Check out what I ordered.
Macaroni Salad - Php.55
Beer Battered Rodeo Fish Fillet - Php.175

I would actually give both dishes two thumbs up. Just so you know, macaroni salad is my favorite salad. And the fish fillet is absolutely delicious. I would recommend it if you're gonna dine here. 

Overall, I had an okay dining experience at Holy Cow. The food was superb and almost everything on the menu is reasonably priced. It's just that the service was kinda slow. I do hope they'd work on that. I might come back here. Might. That is if I feel like having steaks again. :)