My reaction whenever I see a candy store is similar to that of a little kid's: giddy and excited. If I were a cartoon, I'd be that one character with big, googly, and shining eyes. Needless to say, I love candy and all things sweet. So imagine when I discovered this store, Made in Candy, just very recently.

Made in Candy is an artisan candy store that makes hard candies in cute, creative designs. And you get to see these goodies being made in the store.
Php.100 per foil pack
The Candy Kitchen, where the magic happens
Small for Php.90
Medium for Php.150
Large for Php.260

Don't you just feel like puking rainbows? Hahaha. They're so cute, right? And yummy too. You can choose from either a single flavor pack or jar, or get one in assorted flavors. You can also have 'em customized. These are great for parties and as gifts especially since the Christmas season is just around the corner. Oh, and they now have Christmas-themed candies available for a limited time.

Check out Made in Candy on the ground floor of Mega A in SM Megamall. Visit their Facebook page here. :)