I probably haven't told you yet, I've relocated to a new place in the Metro, one that's closer to my work place. I'm now staying at an apartment in Pasig which is a stone's throw away from my office. And what's good about my new place is that I'm also a stone's throw away from East Capitol Drive, which is an awesome place for food tripping (good bye, diet). Wanna know why? This street is basically lined up with restaurants, left and right, from dessert cafes to grills to pizza parlors, and a lot more. And I plan to try each and every single one of them. 

First up on my list is Charlie's Grind and Grill. One of my friends recommended it, saying the fries are superb. I knew I had to try it out. So that's what I did on one fine weekday with my girl friends. Here's what I had.
 Kitayama Wagyu Burger - Php210 with add-on Bacon - Php35
Cheese Fries - Php125
ladies who lunch

The Kitayama Wagyu Burger is made of premium wagyu patty, cheddar cheese, butter leaf lettuce, tomato Roma, pickles, and Russian sauce on a potato bun. For those who don't know, wagyu patty is made from vegetarian-fed beef. These are ground fresh daily and are usually cooked medium well. It's great for those healthy-eaters out there. It's one of the best burgers I've ever had. Of course, I had to add in a delicious strip of smoked bacon (oink oink). Hahaha. And true to what my friend has said, the cheese fries are indeed to die for. I couldn't get enough of them. 

For all foodies out there, Charlie's Grind and Grill is definitely a must-try. You can check it out at 16 East Capitol Drive in Kapitolyo, Pasig or in Ronac Art Center in Greenhills, San Juan. You can click here for more information and to check out their menu. :)