...it's time to lay bare! Or at least that's how Lay Bare's slogan goes anyways. I am what people would call "balbon", or hairy. But not in that disgusting way, okay? It's just that for a girl, my arms and legs are noticeable hairy, and I have genetics to blame for this. For years, I've been shaving or using depilatory creams to get rid of those unwanted hairs and they've worked well for me. They say that shaving makes for a thicker regrowth but that's a myth. It is different from one person to another, and lucky for me, I didn't experience that. My hair regrowth is actually fine. 

A couple of weeks back, I tried waxing for the first time. I've been wanting to try it for months but I never really had the guts to do so because I heard that it is painful. And I've been known to have a really low tolerance to pain. Of course for my first time, I wanted it done somewhere that is really trusted when it comes to waxing and that would be Lay Bare Waxing Salon. Lay Bare has lots of branches all over the Metro but I went to the one in Waltermart Makati since that's closest to where I live. For this, I had my armpits waxed.

Sorry, people, I won't be posting a photo of my waxed pits here. Not today, nor any other day. Hahaha. Overall, my experience with Lay Bare was good. The staff was friendly, the service was good and really affordable, and this particular lady who waxed my pits was chatty which I consider to be a good thing. And for the record, I didn't feel any pain at all. 

I would definitely go back there and try their other services. And I would definitely recommend Lay Bare to anyone who wants to get waxed. For a full list of services offered and their prices, click here. To find a branch near you, click here. Two thumbs up! :D