Girls, let's admit it. We spend quite a lot on beauty products. There's nothing really wrong with that, right? There's nothing wrong with wanting to look our best. But of course, there are times when we need to do some penny-pinching. And all working girls will agree with me on this one: that there is a need for us to stay within our budget especially in these tough economic times. Am I right?

Okay, given that little situation that we have, I found this useful information on how to stay within the budget while looking our best. Here's a little info-graphic on the beauty and cosmetics industry, on women's spending habits when it comes to beauty products, and most important of all, on when to splurge and save on these essentials.

There you have it. I hope that just like me, you find this information useful especially when you're thinking about buying that really pricey piece of make-up. I promised myself that I'll spend more wisely and that I'll level-up my financial IQ moving forward. And I intend to keep that promise. :)