Want a taste of Frisco-Mex style food? Then Mexicali is the place to go. Mexicali has been here for 20 years but it was only recently that I got to try it. You see, I wasn't exactly a fan of Mexican food (except for nachos, lol) as I tend to resent anything with strong flavors. But being the foodie that I am, I tried having burritos and tacos one time and ended up loving it. I just had to have some breath mints after. LOL.

Anyways, here's a little foodie post for y'all about Mexicali. I went to the Glorietta 2 branch with one of my girl friends for some light (?) lunch. Here are some photos.
Mexicali House Salad - Php.64
Combo 2: Dos Tacos Plate - Php.198
Combo 3: Taco and Garlic Quesadilla - Php.208

My verdict? The food was great and I absolutely loooved the quesadillas. I couldn't get enough of them. In fact, I'm craving for some right now. Hihi. And for the record, when I checked the calorie content of these Mexican goodies, I'm so glad that I'm still waaay below my limit for the day. Healthy and very yummy.

For a complete list of branches, just click here. I recommend that you check it out for yourself. :D