I had to do a lot of thinking before I finally decided to post this. At first, I didn't want to because I knew that I was going to give a bad review. But I decided to just go ahead with it so I can share my experience with you all.

One fine Saturday, I went with my family to Jun & Jun's Cebu Lechon at Bonifacio Global City. My lola was craving for lechon and my aunt saw this place one time and suggested we try it out. Here's what we had.
Pork Sinigang
Chopped Lechon
Bam-i

Actually, we ordered more but ended up cancelling the others. You see, the service there was very poor. It took them a long time to serve the food. Plus, there was a mishap when we ordered two bowls of sinigang and they didn't even bother to tell us that they can serve only one because they ran out of ingredients. They only told us when we asked them. Also, they served each dish in long intervals so we didn't really get to enjoy our lunch. I called it "installment". Not good.

The food tasted great but because of the very bad service and experience that we had, I really wouldn't want to dine there again. And I wouldn't recommend this place. Not at all. But if you still want to try it out then it's up to you. Again, I'm just sharing my experience here. :)