Big Belly's- that is the actual name of the restaurant. I was a bit intrigued about its name so I decided to check it out. 

It is local restaurant inside the UPLB campus that serves rice meals at low, low prices. Each meal comes with meat (fish, pork, beef, or chicken), stir-fried mixed veggies, your choice of sauce, and tons of rice. And fair warning, it's not for "small bellied" people.
Big Belly Iced Tea - Php.16
Fish Tempura Meal - Php59

I know this is so bad but I didn't get to finish all of it because the rice was too much for me. And I only spent Php.75 total! And despite it's really low price, the meal was delicious. Of course, the reason for its affordable menu is that it caters mostly to college students. 

I will definitely come back to Big Belly's the next time I'll be visiting UPLB. I'd love to try out their other meals. :)