I'm such a huge fan of basketball and the UAAP, which is an inter-collegiate sports league here in the Philippines. I've been a fan since high school so when I have the time, I watch the games live. 

I mean, there's nothing like watching and seeing your fave athletes in the flesh, and cheering for your school. And even if your team lost, nothing beats that feeling of school pride while singing your university hymn at the end of every game. Ah, I miss college days. But now that I'm working, it seems that I have more time to watch the games than when I was still a student.
With Mike Silungan and Henry Asilum of the UP Fighting Maroons. 
Proudly donning my UP shirt here.
While singing UP Naming Mahal. Ah, I remember this. It was a very 
emotional game as it was the last game for eight of the players here. 
They're graduating this year.
Much coveted tickets for the Finals.
With Kams. Wearing my TENG-minator shirt here. Teehee.
The UST crowd. Gotta love how much they support their team.
Fan girl moments with UST Growling Tiger, Jeric Teng. Yeah, he's my 
ultimate UAAP crush. Haha.
My copy of Manila Bulletin Sports Digest, October ish. Lookie here, he's 
wearing the TENG-minator shirt as well.

I did say "photo dump", right? So I'm not even sorry for putting a lot of pictures in. Yeah, that's photo spamming at its best. Sadly, the UAAP season is over but that's alright. I have the PBA season and the PBA D-League to look forward to. Haha. Oh, and congratulations to the Ateneo Blue Eagles for their fifth championship title. Basketball fan girl signing off now.