Recently, I met up with one of my high school friends, Ryo, for lunch. We had a lot of catching up to do so a reunion was in order.

We met up around noon and as expected, every restaurant in the Mall of Asia was packed. She didn't want to eat rice that day and I'd basically go with anything since I was super starving that time. Which is why when we saw that Chef d' Angelo is almost empty, our minds were immediately made up.
Ryo ordered the Oven-Baked Ziti.
I had the Sampler 2, which consists of chicken wing in barbecue sauce, 
fries with sour cream dip, and a slice of pizza.

The servings were too much. Yeah, it was another day of guilt-free pigging out. I found the barbecue sauce a tad too sweet which is very contrasting to my fries' sour cream dip. I liked the pizza though. And now, I'm craving for pizza. Boohoo.