So this is not exactly my speed, blogging about gadgets and gizmos. But here it is anyways as I have recently acquired this new baby. 

You see, as someone who's constantly on the go but needs to keep up with all her social what-not's, I need a laptop that's small, lightweight, and compact. This is where Acer Aspire One comes in. Yes, I already have a laptop that I use in the comforts of my own home but I don't really want to lug around a 14-inch notebook when I'm out and about. So I decided to buy this 11-inch baby with 10.1 LED display. And it's really not that expensive too. I got it on sale at Walmart for only around $250 and that already includes tax. I had to wait for it for about a month because it had to be shipped all the way from NJ but no biggie.

What I love about it, other than the fact that it is very, very light and portable, is that the keyboard is not that small. From reviews, the keyboard is about 95% the size of a regular laptop. So that's why I don't have a hard time typing on it. It comes with a 1gb RAM, 320gb hard drive, and Windows 7 Starter for its operating system. It  runs fast enough for every day use. Oh, and its track pad is also capable of multi-gesture which is very, very useful for zooming in and out, and navigating.

Here are some photos.
 Oh, you can see the reflection of some things in our house. Teehee.
The keyboard. Just the right size for my fingers.
And look! Twitter. Follow me, btw. (@evamarievs) :D

The only downside to it, I think, would be its battery life. It doesn't really last that long given that it has a 3-cell Li-ion battery. Like when watching a movie with full volume and all that, it would only last for more than a couple of hours. But again performance wise, it's still good. Quicker and more responsive than most notebooks of the same caliber, as I've read in gadget reviews.

So I guess that's would be it for this post. Yeah, again, reviewing gadgets is not my usual but I'm trying here. So just bear with me. Hope you enjoyed that. Teehee. 'Til next post, folks! :)