Hello, there! Sorry if I haven't been blogging a lot lately, I just have a lot going on. So many changes in my life. I've just quit my old job and I'm looking to start in my new one. Shush about that for now. And then I'm moving to a new place soon. Almost everything's new! It's quite overwhelming, actually. But all is well.

Let me just make this quick post about the products that I got recently.
Avon Smooth Mineral Powder Blush. Yes, it's a blush but it's more like a 
bronzer since it does give that natural-looking, sun-kissed glow.
Olay Natural White Night Cream. Bought this as it was recommended by 
my mom. It works wonders for the skin.
Eye shadow palette from Color Design. Gift from my lola. I love that I can 
just this one palette for day to night looks. That way, I won't have to lug 
my whole make-upkit all the time.

And that's that. Sorry but I have to make it a very quick post. I do miss blogging a lot! I promise to find more time for it real soon. So just watch out for my next posts. Toodles!