On the 15th of May, I had a quick meeting with Ms. Arianne Kader, marketing manager, of ZALORA and I got to tour the Z Loft. She told me everything there is to know about ZALORA and I got to see the web geniuses behind this online fashion retailer.

ZALORA was first launched in Singapore in November 2011. In the Philippines, it started in February with just five employees including Arianne Kader herself. The grand launching was held on May 9 in Skye Launch in Bonifacio Global City. Within just a span of three months, the site has grown immensely now having around 200 employees.

Here are just a few pictures that I took during my tour. 
The people behind ZALORA PH.
Here's my photo with the very pretty Arianne Kader. :)

Sorry for the poor quality of the photos, though. I used my iPod Touch for this because my camera's battery was drained. Note to self: don't forget to charge your camera before going somewhere. Anyways, that's it for the tour. Now, I can't wait to place an order. Hihihi. :)