It's Bloggers United for the third time around and I have three words for you: I AM EXCITED!

The first Bloggers United event I've attended was the second one which was held back in December at Treston International College. I got my passes from the super adorable blogger couple Seph and Shai. Again, a million thanks to them!  It was a memorable experience for me because I got to see my favorite fashion bloggers in person and I got to meet new bloggers worth following.

On its third installment, Bloggers United will be held on June 2 at the Grandview Events Place. It's not just a a fashion bazaar and a venue for interacting with your favorite fashion bloggers, it is also for a good cause as it will benefit Operation Smile Philippines. It's a perfect way to end your summer. See you there!

Stay up-to-date with Bloggers United on Twitter (twitter.com/bloggers_united) and Facebook (facebook.com/bloggersunitedph). You can also visit their official webpage at bloggersunited.org.


Bloggers United is in partnership with: 

Co-presented by: 

Official Media Partners:

In cooperation with:

Special thanks to: