So here is the second part of my food adventures in Taipei. If you miss part one, you can check it out by clicking here. No more long intros, I'll just get right into it.

Day 4. As usual, I had breakfast at the hostel before going out for the day. As for lunch, I ate at a local restaurant in Taipei Main Station. 
 beef noodles with fried bean curd at Lao Dong Beef Noodle
 fried green onion pancake at Lao Dong Beef Noodle

After lunch, I also had milk tea because well, as they say, "milk tea is life".
 big bubble milk tea at 50 Lan

That evening, I went to Ximending Youth Night Market since it is my last full night in Taiwan. I figured I should check out the night life there. As usual, there were food vendors on the street so I couldn't resist trying more food.
 chocolate pancake roll

For dinner, I went to a restaurant called Risotto. Obviously they do not have Taiwanese food but since all other places were packed and I was just too tired of walking, I decided to eat here.
 cheese and shrimp risotto, served with mushroom soup and yogurt soda

Day 5. For my last day, I ended up going to Tamsui. Tamsui District has a popular seaside area lined with shops and food places. Because it was a hot day, I opted for ice cream as a sort of morning snack.
 chocolate soft serve ice cream

For lunch, I went to a local restaurant called Tainan Amping, which mainly serves very cheap rice bowls. Here is what I ordered there.
 braised pork rice bowl at Tainan Amping
 shrimp patty at Tainan Amping

To cap off a hot day, I had some ice cold tea at Hello Kitty Bubble, also located in Tamsui. Or you know, I'm just making up an excuse to buy Hello Kitty tea.

Some meals during my trip, because I'm too lazy to eat out, I would just go to 711 or Family Mart and have instant noodles and onigiri. I didn't bother taking photos because there was really nothing special about them.

Okay, so that's that for my Taipei food adventures. Taiwan is indeed a haven for food lovers so I highly recommend going here.