Lately, I've been really obsessed with Korean makeup and skin care products. With Korean girls' smooth, poreless, and dewy skin, who wouldn't be, right? So I did my research on Korean brands and ended up buying the Cathy Doll AA Cream and I really love it. It's now on my list of holy grail makeup products.

AA stands for Automatic Aura. The Cathy Doll AA Cream promises a smooth and dewy skin, which I love love love. I got it in the shade #23 Natural Beige, which is the darkest that the have. Here's what it looks like.

I really love the packaging; it's so cute and girly. As for the product, it first comes at as thick and really white but the trick to applying this is to blend it really well. This is best blended using fingers, instead of a brush or sponge, as it adjusts to the natural skin temperature. Once blended, it adapts to the skin tone, making the skin look flawless with a subtle glow. I use this as base after applying moisturize. Since it already evens out my skin tone, I skip the foundation and just go straight to concealer and powder. 

Pros:
  • The packaging is very cute.
  • It offers good coverage for day time makeup.
  • It is very light on the skin.
  • It gives me a natural-looking flawless and dewy skin even if I apply powder on top.
  • It has SPF45 for sun protection.
Cons:
  • It does not offer full coverage.
  • It does not cover up really dark blemishes.
Overall, I love this product. I use it for everyday wear, for going to the office or going out during the day. I love how light my skin feels when I'm wearing this and that I don't have to apply a lot of products on top. The Cathy Doll AA Cream retails for Php750 in Zalora. Don't forget to use my discount code ZBAPZGKY for 15% off store-wide.