Just recently, I got to try dining at the High Street Cafe located in Shangri La at the Fort. High Street Care is an all-day restaurant with a modern food hall feel to it. 

This restaurant offers dishes varying from Asian cuisine to American cuisine. The dishes are arranged in a way that is not so overwhelming for dining customers. Each cuisine or type of food has their own "station" or designated area to make it easier for people to choose. 
 bread and cheese station
 cold cuts
 fish
 seafood station
 roasted chicken
 grilled meat of all sorts and different sauces to choose from
fresh veggie wrap

Not on the photos above is the ramen station where you can request for ramen to be cooked your way. There are different kinds of sushi and sashimi to choose from. There is also a salad station where you can make your own salad using nothing but the freshest ingredients. They offer Filipino dishes and rice for those people who simply love their usual rice and ulam combo. They also have a drinks station with different fruit juices to choose from. They also have milk tea, which is great for milk-tea lovers2. Plus many many other dishes.

Of course, let us not forget the dessert. High Street Cafe offers an array of desserts from delectable eclairs to yummy cakes and even Filipino desserts (read: kakanin).

So here is everything that I ate there. I did not get to eat a lot that time because I started with sushi (wrong move) so I felt really full right away.
 round 1: death by sushi
 round 2: yakisoba
 round 3: cooked mussel, grilled pork with barbecue sauce, grilled lamb in
barbecue sauce, onion rings, fresh spring roll
 round 4: dessert

Even though I wanted to eat more, I had to make room for dessert. Overall the food there was excellent. I especially loved the yakisoba, which is basically Japan's version of stir-fried noodles. I also loved their selection of sushi. Also, all of the desserts the I have tried were very delicious. I would have eaten more had I not been feeling very full.

The service was also very good, what with the attentive and friendly staff that they have. The lunch buffet costs Php1550 per person on weekdays and Php2200 per person on weekends. Check out High Street Cafe for a great dining experience.