Let's continue my foodie adventures in La Union, shall we? Serving yummy Asian comfort food in The Great Northwest is Papa Bear. It is a smokehouse that serves dishes to satisfy your Asian food cravings, but with their own twist.

One of my surfer friends work there so I decided to drop by during my last trip to LU. Here's what I tried.
 Chicken Satay Meal
Begg

Both meals were delicious. I especially loved the chicken satay because the lean chicken meat was cooked to perfection and it tasted great with the sauce. The pork was also good, but I found it a tad too sweet for my taste.

Overall, I'd recommend Papa Bear if you're looking for a good place to eat in La Union. What's great about them is that they offer vegan options so if you're on a plant-based diet, you can definitely still enjoy the yummy dishes here.