Here is a new restaurant that I have recently discovered in Makati: Camp Curry. This restaurant first opened in Tokyo, Japan and now it's here in the Philippines.

True to its name, everything in this place from the ambiance, furniture, and decorations, to the utensils and water bottles, and to the staff and crew's uniform, has that rustic camping theme, with quite festive feels.

As for the food, here's what I tried.
 Fresh Green Salad - Php120
BBQ Chicken and Mashed Potatoes - Php210

My verdict? The food tasted good. The salad was very fresh and I loved how the leaves had that crisp in them and not soggy at all. I really loved the chicken. However, for the price, the serving was small and the mashed potato was a tad too dry for my liking. 

As for the service, it was okay. It took them a while to serve our food. The staff was friendly and very attentive. They kept refilling our water without us having to ask them too. They also kept checking up on us in case we needed anything and that earned them plus points.

Camp Curry is located in Ayala Triangle in Makati.