Who's there?

Okay, just kidding. It was joke that I always make whenever I see this food place in San Juan, La Union. The joke is actually getting old but sometimes I still find it funny.

Anyway, Nak Nak is your typical hole-in-the-wall food place. It eventually became one of my favorite places to eat in La Union because the food is delicious and very inexpensive. You can get a decent meal in Php80, so 'nuff said.

My favorite meal to order there is the chicken nuggets meal. One foodie fact that you need to know about me is that I LOVE chicken nuggets (yes, all caps para intense). I can't get enough of it. Whether it's the chicken nuggets at McDonalds (MY FAVE) or the chicken nuggets at the supermarket that I have to cook at home and even the chicken nuggets at Lawson or Family Mart. Any place that serves decent chicken nuggets and I'm in. 

Apart from the chicken nuggets meal, Nak Nak also serves other home-cooked dishes, mostly Filipino, like beef nilaga, beef kare kare, chicken curry, you name it.
Chicken Nuggets Meal - Php80
Beef Kare Kare - Php100

See what I mean about their meals being so inexpensive? That and the servings are huge too. I'm the type of person who eats more of the ulam rather than the rice, but whenever I order the chicken nuggets, I would end up ordering extra rice. Because like I said, the servings are big. They can actually be good for two people.

So if you are looking for a place in San Juan with good food that won't break the bank, go to Nak Nak. It's located along Marcos Highway in Urbiztondo, San Juan, La Union. For more of my La Union foodie adventures, click here.