Back in 2011, I posted a review about The Old Spaghetti House in Market! Market! in Taguig. It was my first time there back then, and was prolly my last since I can't remember the last time I ate there after that day.

Anyway, a few weeks back, I ate there with my family and had a great experience so now I'm blogging about it again. Plus, I think their menu has greatly improved since the last time I was there because I do not remember seeing a lot of choices back then. This time, we went to the branch in Festival Mall in Alabang and here's what we ordered.
Fried Mozzarella Sticks - Php175
 Java Mocha - Php125
 Mac and Cheese - Php175
 Kid's Spaghetti - Php155
Maple Fried Chicken with Biscuit - Php225

The food was great. I especially loved the mac and cheese. It was very tasty and cheesy, yet not too salty. I also loved the mozzarella sticks. They were cooked perfectly and the dip was delicious. The service was a bit slow though.

I'd still recommend The Old Spaghetti House because of the food. If you're looking for Italian comfort food, then this is the place to go to. Check out their menu and their other locations here.