Hi there, everyone! Here's a quick blog post about my most recent running event, the Color Manila Blacklight Run, which was held on February 24. For this race, I joined the 5km category. It was a good call because I was tired the entire day and I felt like I couldn't run anything longer than 5km. The race started at a little past 9:30pm for my category.
pre-race selfie

While it was a night run, it stayed true to the nature of Color Manila wherein nobody finishes the race without becoming colorful. Since this was a night run, the colored powder sort of glows in the dark.
after crossing the finish line
post-race photo with The Blogger Jowas, Miggy and Joni

It was a fun event. Thousands of people joined the run and truly enjoyed the short but sweet race courses for the three categories. It was such a colorful night run and the conditions were great for running. It was a cool night and the weather was good. There was ample hydration throughout the race. There was music blasting that can be heard while running, which made it all the more fun.

Again, thank you to the Color Manila marketing team for my free race kit. Also kudos to them for such a successful event!
 Garmin time: 34:48